Yamaha is soon to unveil the Ténéré World Raid, a new long-distance, off-road adventure focused version of their Ténéré 700
Almost three years on from the release of the base spec Ténéré, Yamaha has revealed a specced-up new model with duel-sided fuel tanks, raised suspension, colour TFT screen, and crash protection – it also has a new paint job too!
- Weight: 220kg (kerb)
- Engine: 689cc parallel twin high-torque EU5 CP2 engine (producing 72.4 bhp @ 9000rpm)
- Suspension: 43mm KYB front forks with 230mm travel and rear shock with 220mm travel
- Height: 890mm seat height
- Tank: 23-litre dual side-mounted fuel tanks
- Brakes: 3-mode switchable ABS front and rear
The new Yamaha Ténéré World Raid is priced at £11,600 and is set for release in late May 2022
Ride the new New Tenere World Raid at this year’s ABR Festival. We’ll have all of the latest adventure & touring bikes available to see and ride over the weekend. See which manufacturers are attending the festival HERE.
Book your weekend ticket to the ABR Festival today for just £129, HERE. Tickets include three-day entry to the festival, two nights of camping and access to all of the feature areas at the show. Manufacturer test rides, off-road schools, road ride outs and the Little London Enduro Course are just some of riding activities included in the price of your ticket – there is nothing else to pay.